Freshness has returned, days are getting shorter, and we need to make new adjustments for our lifestyle…yes here we are indeed, autumn is here!
The perfect opportunity for us to share what we know about its real impact on our body, thus our hair. Staying true to our holistic treatment approach, which consists in considering “causes before symptoms”, we wanted to walk you through the effects of seasonal changes on your hair, and of course, help you to acknowledge how to neutralize them and how to maintain beautiful, shiny and healthy hair!
Seasonal changes and influences on the body: a return towards nature
A little reminder: we are, in every possible way, connected to nature. Nothing makes more sense that if we have an influence on nature, nature will always have an influence on us as well.
Each year features its seasons. Between each season, we can notice a real impact on our body, especially on our hair: that is called “chronobiology”. Our body simply reacts in order to adapt to those changes.
During this change qualified as « inter-seasonal”, it is current to notice an enhancement of tiredness: the reason why that happens is simply because our body is suddenly spending more energy without being prepared in order to adapt.
The same applies for your hair: it is frequent during a seasonal change to find them duller and brittle. Autumn’s arrival generally comes with a “seasonal hair loss”: you can loss up to 100 hair per day. At this period, we loss 2 to 4 times more hair than the rest of the year.
Autumn rimes with weakened hair
Autumn’s season’s arrival can be bad for the health of your hair and can cause a significant hair loss, that can be explained by different facts:
- Solar rays and summer bathing has dried your scalp out
- Oxidative stress due to the start of a new academic year
- The return to the city life, thus pollution ( to know more about this feel free to read this article “Hair & pollution: how to protect, strengthen and magnify your hair?” )
- Hormonal change (seasonal unbalance, pregnancy, menopause…)
- A change in light and outside humidity, which can cause a deficiency in D Vitamin and can make your hair frizz
How to stop hair loss & strengthen your hair in Autumn?
First of all, opt for a SOFT hair routine, and prefer natural products, even homemade if possible!
- if you tie your hair to protect them from pollution, be cautious to let them breathe, to avoid breaking the hair fiber
- don’t over use dry shampoo that would irritate your scalp
- limit hair dryer use as heat may be responsible of damaged hair
- never mind the season, be cautious about your shampoo use frequency! If you wash your hair daily, you may weaken and dry them: that is why we recommend you wash them no more than thrice a week
- choose a mild shampoo, and always keep in mind to find something suited for your typology of hair
- strengthen your hair from the inside thanks to an efficient and adapted food complement
Stop seasonal hair loss with a natural solution: Stop & Grow Hair
We are writing it down and yes, it is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Stop & Grow hair helps reduce hair loss by 50% in 12 weeks, and to improve hair structure and resistance.
The perfect solution to prevent or neutralize hair loss due to autumn, and to stimulate growth.
Stop & Grow hair is a new generation nutricosmetic, formulated by a team of experts in nutrition and cosmetics in order to:
- fight effectively against hair loss thanks to its patented Keranat complex
- stimulate hair growth
- regenerate damaged hair from seasonal change and pollution free radicals
- improve hair structure and resistance
- strenghten and make the hair shinier
A formula within 100% plant origins capsules, that you can discover by clicking here
You now have all the principles information to take good care, to protect and sublimate your hair during Autumn’ season!
Did you like this article? Feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have suggestions or if you need more information!
To keep up on our news, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on our Instagram page @absology_beauty !